Sunday, August 21, 2011

Healthy Origins Epicor 500 Mg 30 cap ( Multi-Pack)

Healthy Origins Epicor 500 Mg 30 cap ( Multi-Pack) Review



Healthy Origins Epicor 500 Mg 30 cap ( Multi-Pack) Feature

  • 100% Natural
  • High-Metabolite Immunogens
  • Starts Working in 2 Hours
  • Non-GMO
Some of the world's greatest inventions are stumbled upon by accident. Such is the story of EpiCor, a unique, all natural dietary ingredient which significantly strengthens the body's immune function. Just one Epicor capsule daily has been clinically shown to keep the immune system balanced and performing optimally. Packed with antioxidant power, Epicor works within 2 hours to activate Natural Killer (NK) Cells, one of the body's first lines of immune defense. Product reviews as follows: February 13, 2007 From North Carolina: "I have been taking this product for two months. I have been around the terrible flu virus that's going around without it bothering me at all. I recommend this to anyone." March 04, 2007 From Illinois: "I read all the reviews and researched Epicor B4 taking it. I'm glad I jumped in and started it: I haven't been sick all winter! No colds, flu, sniffles, GI upsets, and no side effects that I can determine. Great for nurses, doctors, teachers, anyone working closely with people." January 07, 2009 From California: "I take it daily and swear by it. Haven't been sick since starting it and if I feel like a cold or something is coming on, it disappears within a day or so. Everyone in our family takes it once a day."


No comments:

Post a Comment